After having undergone extensive renovations we are proud of the new and improved resort in the Kawartha Lakes area. These rustic, yet modern, cottages offers everything that you will need to enjoy your stay just as if you were at home while still enjoying all the amenities of a waterfront resort.
Here at the Blue Pigeon Resort, you will find the perfect opportunity for getting out on the water. The Trent-Severn Waterway and the Kawartha lakes are among the most beautiful water in our province, and we’re sure you’ll enjoy getting out on the water.Pigeon Lake is fed by Sturgeon Lake to the West and Pigeon River to the South, as well as the Bald Lake chain to the north-east.
There are acres of natural shoreline, surrounded by wetlands, forests and meadows. The calm and weed free water makes it a perfect place for all kinds of watersports as well as fishing.Boating is a great way to experience this part of the province. You can see a lot of territory by boat when launching from Bobcaygeon, and it is a great way to just see the sites, or to go on a terrific fishing trip where you can look for Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass and Muskie.
Our resort amenities include things as;
– a Heated Salt Water pool
– a KIDSZONE; where you can leave your children and know that they are safe. Equipped with water trampoline, water slides, floatation fun etc.
– a volleyball court
– small sandy beach
– docking facilities
– hiking trails
– courtesy use of kayaks and canoes
– beautifully landscaped
– on-site fishing boat, pontoon and seadoo rental available
– resort wide Wi-Fi
To ensure that you have a enjoyable stay EACH of our cottages have been fully renovated and are very modern, and they come fully equipped with the following:
– a living room with a flat screen satellite TV
– an abundance of board games and DVD selection at our library
– fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, dishware, toaster, kettle, coffee maker etc.)
– hardwood flooring
– linens and pillow cases (available for rent)
– an individual firepit for each cottage
– equipped with air conditional (charges applicable)
– a propane bbq + patio furniture
– a lot of large windows allowing for natural light
With cottages ranging from 1 bedroom to 5 bedrooms for sure we will be able to find something to accommodate your family or your big reunions.
Enjoy a book and your favourite vacation beverage on your deck, take a dip in the pool, catch some sun at the beach, relax while the kids enjoy the playground equipment, and get some fresh air during an afternoon walk on the trails
There is always something for everyone!