Twitter Facebook
  • A A A
  • | Font Size
    blue-contrast black-contrast


    Building & Planning

    The Municipality of Trent Lakes Building and Planning department reviews drawings, enforces building codes and by-laws, and provides assistance to builders, designers and homeowners. Click below for specific information.

    Official Plan
      •   Comprehensive Zoning By-law-1This by-law not in effect, under appeal
    Development Charges

    The Building and Planning department works hard to ensure that privately- and publicly-owned buildings where we live, work and play are safe.

    Building and Planning Department

    701 County Road #36
    PO Box 820
    Bobcaygeon  ON  K0M 1A0

    Phone: 705-738-3800 or 1-800-374-4009
    Fax: 705-738-3801

    Hours of Operation

    Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm