The Municipality of Trent Lakes will be proactive in bringing by-law violations to the attention of individuals and property owners, and work hard to reach satisfactory resolutions in a timely manner.
To file a complaint regarding an issue about property standards, noise, zoning parking or other please use the following downloadable complaint form. You can return the form by email, fax or mail to the By-Law Enforcement Officer.
Common Municipal By-Laws
- B2016-070 Licensing of Dogs and Kennel Operations
- B2016-062 Regulate Noise, Vibration, Odour, Dust and Outdoor Illumination
- B2016-101 False Alarms
- B2016-049 Prohibit Dumping or Depositing of Litter
- B2015-058 Off-Road Vehicle By-law
- B2008-103 Outdoor Solid Fuel Combustion By-law
- B2014-095 Property Standards
- B2016-069 Sign By-law
- B2016-143 Fees and Charges
- B2016-048 Regulate and Control Parking of Motor Vehicles
- B2016-029 Procedure By-law