Twitter Facebook
| Font Size
blue-contrast black-contrast


By-Laws & Enforcement

Proactive Enforcement

The Municipality of Trent Lakes will be proactive in bringing by-law violations to the attention of individuals and property owners, and work hard to reach satisfactory resolutions in a timely manner.

Complaint Form

To file a complaint regarding an issue about property standards, noise, zoning parking or other please use the following downloadable complaint form.  You can return the form by email, fax or mail to the By-Law Enforcement Officer.

Complaint Form

Common Municipal By-Laws

Common County By-Laws