Peterborough Public Health Unit (PPH) frequently updates their website and red  “control” restrictions are listed on the COVID-19 Current Status webpage. Report Covid-19 non-compliance to OPP at 1-888-310-1122. Report after hours By-Law complaint to 705-738-3800, ext. 311.
Twitter Facebook
| Font Size
blue-contrast black-contrast


Medical Centres

Two Medical Centres to Serve You

There are two medical centres within the Municipality of Trent Lakes, one in Buckhorn and one in Kinmount. Click below for details, including location and hours of operation for each centre.

Buckhorn Regional Health Centre
Kinmount and District Health Centre

Mobile Dental Health Centre

The Peterborough County-City Mobile Dental Health Centre offers treatment and preventative care at no cost to eligible families.

If you’re covered by Healthy Smiles Ontario (HSO), Ontario Works (OW), Children in Need of Treatment (CINOT), Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), or Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) – we can help.

Call 705-743-1003 x265 to find out if you and your family are eligible, and to find out the schedule in your area.