If You Require a Family Doctor
The Kinmount District Health Centre is not a walk-in clinic, it is a family practice. There is currently a waiting list. Please contact the Health Centre directly at 705-488-1105 for more information.
We’re searching for a doctor in Kinmount!
A brand new, completely furnished physician’s office and exam room are just part of the welcome package that awaits our next physician.
Just two hours northeast of Toronto, the Kinmount and District Health Centre is a thriving centre of patient care, located at the intersection of three counties in Ontario’s beautiful Lake Country.
A Great Place to Work
- The Health Centre is 7,000 square feet and was recently renovated to add offices and examination rooms to accommodate two additional doctors, visiting specialists, a pharmacy and various allied health care services.
- The Health Centre is currently home to two family physicians with successful and rewarding practices of 12 and 6 years respectively.
- An immediate patient base awaits our new doctor.
- The Health Centre also features a modern and well-equipped Rehabilitation Centre and gym under the direction of a registered physiotherapist, an onsite pharmacy staffed with professionals, a specimen lab and professional onsite support for arthritis, diabetes, hearing problems, Alzheimer’s and through Toronto’s Mount Sinai hospital, onsite hip and knee pre-operation services.
A Great Place to Live
- Excellent roads and no traffic.
- Excellent housing and land opportunities.
- Four season recreation at your doorstep including golf, boating, cycling, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, hockey, curling, snowshoeing, fishing and easy access to theatre, art and craft activities, churches, schools, shopping and service clubs.
The Benefits to You
- Over $80,000 incentive support available over the first four to five years.
- An immediate patient base.
- The Kinmount Community covers all building maintenance and upgrade costs.
- The Kinmount Community supplies all medical equipment, furniture, fixtures and state of the art computer systems.
- Low overhead costs.
- Well respected and supportive colleagues.
- Ongoing community support.
CONTACT US TODAY!
For more information or to arrange a visit and meeting with the doctors and staff please contact:
Kinmount District Health Services Foundation